READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Quilled Greeting For Thai Pongal

This post is to wish all my Hindu  visitors Happy Thai Pongal. May you find fulfillment in everything you do. Just as the suns rays shines upon everyone irrespective of nation, cast or creed, may happiness surround you no matter the circumstances.

A closer look at the design
 I have used the Two color half comb leaf here and a rose made from loose coils.

The tutorial for the dual color looped leaf is here.
Quilled Coil Rose tutorial is here.

7 comments:

  1. The two color half comb leaves are very pretty Christine .lovely pongal wishes card .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the rose ! Thanks for the wishes !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely rose and the leaves are unique. Happy thai pongal to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I have always wanted to quill! I am going to follow your postings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!